Wylde Flowers is a cozy life and farming sim with a witchy twist. Developed and published by Studio Drydock Pty Ltd.
Play as Tara as you embark on a heartfelt journey to become a witch in Wylde Flowers. Farm by day, and cast spells by night as you craft your cottage-core life and bond with your coven. Come to know and love the fully voice acted characters of Fairhaven, as you unravel a local mystery.
Relax into your rural lifestyle as you tend crops, care for animals, fish, craft, and more throughout the day. By night, nurture your inner witch as you learn to fly your broomstick, brew potions, control the weather and seasons or even transform into a cat!
If this is not enough, there is also romance! Seven folks of Fairhaven are eligible to be wooed and romanced. From the local butcher Kim (they/them), to Amira (she/her), a flirty doctor. If finding romantic love is not your thing, Tara’s life still has deep and fulfilling friendship and platonic relationship options.
- Fully voiced (English) with a cast including BAFTA award winning actors
- A heartfelt story that blends farming with magic and personal discovery
- 30 diverse characters full of personality and backstory
- Shape Tara’s identity through important milestones, friendships and optional romance
- Develop both domestic and magical crafts through cooking, fishing, farming, animal care, magical spells and potions
- Explore 35-60+ hours of immersive gameplay
- An emotional orchestral music score that responds to your choices
Wylde Flowers will be released on PC and Nintendo Switch. At present there is no release date other than 2022!
Make sure you stick with Any Button Gaming for the latest gaming news, reviews, and features from around the world.
And if you want to show your allegiance to ABG, you’ll be happy to know we have our own merch! All proceeds go to helping fund the site.
Can’t shoot straight, don’t understand maps, shocking memory &…. what was I saying….! 🤔
I am a Content Creator who also Live Streams. I love playing video games, talking about video games and I also write about them as I am an editor for a gaming magazine.
What genre of game do I play? Indie games & story driven games mostly.
Other than that my time is taken up being a Mamma. Yes, I am half Italian and you will find the odd Italian word or phrase being dropped into my streams. Particularly when I become excited 😎
Too many games not enough time!