Gearbox Publishing and Compulsion Games recently announced We All Fall Down, the conclusion to their drugged-out dystopian adventure, We Happy Few. We All Fall Down stars Victoria Byng who is on a mission to rid Wellington Wells of the psychedelic drug, Joy, and free the people from their drug-induced prison. This expansion introduces additional combat options and rooftop traversal players can use to out-maneuver the authorities as they make their way around the city. We All Fall Down will launch on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 on November 19, 2019, for a suggested retail price of $7.99/£7.19.
We All Fall Down returns to We Happy Few’s dark origins, but burns it all down in spectacular fashion. Starving like the rest of the people, Victoria wrestles with her own withdrawals as the city slides deeper into Joy shortage and disorder. Victoria has always helped to keep things proper, but the closer she looks, the deeper the rot seems to run.
To free the city from Joy, players will strategically maneuver around the city’s rooftops, take up arms against the Bobbies, and expose citizens to their dismal truth. Victoria can whip foes in a snappy take on combat or silently take out enemies with the new dart gun. Stealthy players can climb around the rooftops, adding more variety to We Happy Few’s gameplay. We All Fall Down focuses on storytelling and fast-paced action without including the survival mechanics found in We Happy Few.
We All Fall Down offers the best way to experience We Happy Few to date:
- Tour Wellington Wells at its absolute most dire
- Crack the whip across the face of your foes in a snappy take on combat
- Take the stealthy route with a shocking dart gun
- Climb across the rooftops in a stealthy spin on We Happy Few exploration
- Stick it to the system swiftly – there’s no time for eating, sleeping, and crafting while the world falls apart
Players who purchased We Happy Few’s Season Pass will have access to the We All Fall Down expansion at launch. Those who did not purchase a Season Pass can visit:
- Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/919000/We_Happy_Few__Season_Pass/
- Xbox: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/we-happy-few-season-pass/bqnrbjthh8d9?activetab=pivot:overviewtab
- PlayStation: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0292-CUSA09406_00-WEHAPPYFEWSP0000
For more information about We Happy Few and We All Fall Down, become a fan on Facebook, subscribe on YouTube, follow We Happy Few on Twitter and Instagram, and join the conversation using the hashtag #WeHappyFew.
Source: Game Press
Remember, for all things gaming stay tuned to ABG!
As always, don’t forget to like and join our Facebook Page/Group, and follow us on Twitter to stay up to date with all of the latest News, Blogs, and more. And if that’s not enough, why not follow us on Twitch or Instagram as well.