One month after its official launch on Nintendo Switch, Warface has reached one million registered players on the platform.
Publisher MY.GAMES confirmed the news via press release.
To celebrate this, developer Allods Team also revealed some in-game statistics:
- Players have completed 495,387 PvP matches
- Total playtime for Warface on Switch is over 83 000 days
- The most popular modes on Switch are PvE missions (1,285,309 played) and co-op Special Operations (148,507 completed)
Warface on Nintendo Switch has full content and feature parity with Xbox One and PS4 versions. It also boasts a content rotation system opening up new PvE co-op missions every week.
The development team plans to simultaneously release the next big update on all three platforms.
Ivan Pabyarzhin, Warface Franchise Lead, said:
“The key strategy with the Nintendo Switch version is to keep things fresh, and that means constant updates.
We are already hard at work on the next big console update that will simultaneously launch on Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PS4 this summer”.
Warface on Nintendo Switch:
- The first CryEngine-powered title on the Nintendo platform; The game is using a heavily customized version of CryEngine. It is also running locked in 30FPS/720p in TV mode; the game achieves 540p in handheld/tabletop modes. This provides an optimal balance of image clarity and performance.
- Warface on Nintendo Switch supports some platform-specific features like gyro-controls for more precise aiming, HD Rumble, and Nintendo Switch Pro Controller support.
- Warface on the Switch supports online multiplayer and voice chat. This is without a need for paid Nintendo Online subscription.
- The development was done by MY.GAMES’ in-house studio Allods Team, known for PS4 and Xbox One versions of Warface and Skyforge.
Warface is a widely popular, tactical first-person shooter, available for free download on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. It now boasts over 86 million registered players.
Warface is being developed by Blackwood Games for PC, Allods Team for consoles, and is globally published by MY.GAMES.
Make sure you stick with Any Button Gaming for the latest gaming news, reviews, and features from around the world. To hear more of our latest updates, be sure to follow us on social media. We’re on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Don’t forget to drop us a comment down below, and have a nice day!