Mix Doom, Super Meat Boy and Trackmania in a blender and you will get Warcry: Challenges, the new skill based Time Trial Fast FPS featuring challenging short levels and brutal gunfights.
Make use of powers such as slow motion, stomp, grappling hook or “force” style melee, do 360° and backflips and above all, compete for the first place and improve your skill in over 180 frantic challenges!
Closed Beta Trailer
Warcry Challenges features:
- Bunny hop your way to the finish line in intense levels filled with demons, crazy jumps and traps
- More than 180 levels to challenge your skill
- Use slow motion and chain kill multiple enemies while in air
- Shred demons into pieces with the devastating “Shockwave” and “Stomp” (air to ground dash)
- Use your grappling hook to reach new heights and “shotgun kiss” your enemies!
- Learn to do 360°, backflips and front flips during intense runs.
- Easy to learn (every FPS player can finish Warcry – while probably sweating a bit! – ), hard to master (high skill cap game)
- Async multiplayer game: Compete with players from around the world to get the best speedruns!
- Nemesis system: Load your friend’s or anyone’s ghosts and compete against them (Streamers can challenge their community!)
Warcry Challenges looks like an impressive title considering it was made by a team of just 3 developers.
Dream Powered Games is a 3 people indie dev team created by Sidney, Ludwig and Vincent. They aim to create first person shooters inspired by the 90’s with satisfying gameplay and modern graphics!
Be sure to stick with Any Button Gaming and our partners at Stush Gaming for the latest gaming news, reviews, and features from around the world.
And if you wanna show your allegiance to ABG, you’ll be happy to know we have our own merch! All proceeds go to helping fund the site.
Don’t forget to drop us a comment down below.