Crescent Moon Games and Trimatra Interactive have announced Undaunted: The First Heresy. It is a roguelite first-person shooter set in a mythological fantasy underworld. The game generates procedural levels from handcrafted rooms to explore every time you die for an endless fresh experience each run.
The game acts as an introductory prologue to the Undaunted Universe. Set in an ancient mythical Greek world of Gods and Monsters. You are Theseus, the hero who slew the Minotaur on Earth. Resurrected in the afterlife, now you must face the nightmare all over again. King Minos, who has made himself renowned in the afterlife as the Judge of the Dead, has trapped you inside his Labyrinth deep within Tartarus as an act of revenge for killing his son, the Minotaur.
– A unique experience each time you delve into the dungeon.
– Every time you die, you’ll get resurrected back in the hub, losing all your weapons and some of your gold to Charon, the Ferryman of Souls.
– Nine diverse forbidden weapons to wield from the Underworld realms, both melee and ranged.
– Unlock the hidden power behind the Way of the Fire.
– A hub-based system where you can unlock perks, upgrades, and skills as you try your hardest to escape the labyrinth.
– The Minion of Minos that will mercilessly hunt you down from both ground and air.
– A survival mode to challenge yourself through an endlessly spawning wave of enemies.
Undaunted: The First Heresy will be available on PC when released, which will be early 2021
Make sure you stick with Any Button Gaming for the latest gaming news, reviews, and features from around the world.
And if you want to show your allegiance to ABG, you’ll be happy to know we have our own merch! All proceeds go to helping fund the site.
Can’t shoot straight, don’t understand maps, shocking memory &…. what was I saying….! 🤔
I am a Content Creator who also Live Streams. I love playing video games, talking about video games and I also write about them as I am an editor for a gaming magazine.
What genre of game do I play? Indie games & story driven games mostly.
Other than that my time is taken up being a Mamma. Yes, I am half Italian and you will find the odd Italian word or phrase being dropped into my streams. Particularly when I become excited 😎
Too many games not enough time!