Celeritas Games have released a trailer for their upcoming VR title Tomb Explorer VR, showing off how players can live their Lara Croft/Indiana Jones fantasies, minus the Nazis possibly.
In Tomb Explorer VR you will:
- Explore large open worlds in VR, from Rocky Cliff Petra Tombs, Peruvian Inca Jungles, to Deep Natural Caves and Iconic Egyptian Tombs.
- Find lost coins and valuable metals, and hidden treasures.
- Navigate Ancient Ruins and Relic Tombs.
- Collect historical Artifacts, and Relics.
- Uncover the mysteries of the past.
Tomb Explorer VR Trailer
The tomb side low down
As an archaeologist, you’re finished with school, ready for adventures and can’t wait to jump into exploring and unlocking the secrets of ancient wisdom and treasures beyond your wildest dreams.
Featuring real to life physical interaction, including hand and body movement, crouching, jumping, climbing, and using weaponry.
A variety of ancient traps will attempt to stop you from achieving your objective. Players are encouraged to think in order to solve puzzles and navigate areas, with historical background stories staged for each unique area.
Be sure to stick with Any Button Gaming and our partners at Stush Gaming for the latest gaming news, reviews, and features from around the world.
And if you wanna show your allegiance to ABG, you’ll be happy to know we have our own merch! All proceeds go to helping fund the site.
Don’t forget to drop us a comment down below.