Devloped by OSome Studio and produced by The Microids Team The Smurfs – Mission Vileaf is heading your way. They need your help to save the village.
In a dusty grimoire, the wizard Gargamel just put his hands on the formula of an evil plant: the VILEAF.
This plant produces “VILETRAP” seeds, which can attract and imprison Smurfs. These VILETRAP plants are also a great danger for the forest, as they are TOXIC, especially for the sarsaparilla fields!
PAPA SMURF decides to ask some of his fellow Smurfs to help him find the ingredients for a super powerful antidote for all the plants sick from the VILEAF.
Thanks to the SMURFIZER, an invention from HANDY SMURF, go on an adventure to find the ingredients and free your fellow Smurfs… and save the whole village!
- Embody 4 iconic Smurfs: the Smurfette, Hefty Smurf, Brainy Smurf and Chef Smurf in 5 different worlds
- Use the Smurfizer to heal the Vileaf contaminated plants on your way to Gargamel’s hovel
- The Smurfizer will also make you jump, glide, dive, vacuum… keep a good timing to overcome every obstacle and beat your enemies
- A subtle mix of platforming and exploration gameplays: find your way through vertical levels and explore them to uncover every secrets
- Give life back to the Smurfs village by making progress and improve the Smurfizer by finding items spread around the levels
- A game for every Smurfs fan, young or old, but also for every 3D platforming game fan!
The Smurfs – Mission Vileaf is out on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One consoles and Nintendo Switch on November 5 in Europe, November 16 in North America and the Australian/New Zealand release is set to November 20.
Make sure you stick with Any Button Gaming for the latest gaming news, reviews, and features from around the world.
And if you want to show your allegiance to ABG, you’ll be happy to know we have our own merch! All proceeds go to helping fund the site.