What do you get when you mix three friends and roommates together? The answer: Soft Not Weak the developers behind the completed Kickstarter project for Spirit Swap. They are a worker-owned game cooperative based in Redmond, WA. Founded with the goal of being the change we want to see in the industry, and putting more joy into the world.
Cast spells, be queer, & crash the biggest concert of the year! Spirit Swap is an action-puzzle game set in a lush, narrative-driven world of witchy demons.
Samar is a young witch working the spirit-swapping night shift in the eastern outskirts of Demashq. A recent spike in spirits crossing over from another dimension breaks the chill atmosphere of their night shift. With her trusty familiarZ by her side, she sets off into the city to find out what’s happened.
With a popular band scheduled to kick off their big comeback tour in Demashq, Samar needs to work quickly before the city is overrun with stans and spirits alike. Not to mention, they’ve got a pizza party to plan!
- Swap to the beat as you reassemble lost spirits, and enjoy a custom lofi soundtrack by the incredible Meltycanon.
- Cast powerful spells. Arrange spirits into special patterns to unlock potent powers!
- Bond with a cast of witches and demons. Plan a pizza party, crash a concert, maybe even smooch!
- Decorate your bedroom. Earn trinkets and keepsakes as you play, then place them in Samar’s room to affect gameplay.
- Compete in local VS mode! Everything is chill, until it gets permanently unchill….
- Enjoy over 5 unique game modes, including Time Attack, Score Attack, and Survival.
Currently the release date is estimated for October 2022 however there is a demo available for your enjoyment on Steam.
Make sure you stick with Any Button Gaming for the latest gaming news, reviews, and features from around the world.
And if you want to show your allegiance to ABG, you’ll be happy to know we have our own merch! All proceeds go to helping fund the site.
Can’t shoot straight, don’t understand maps, shocking memory &…. what was I saying….! 🤔
I am a Content Creator who also Live Streams. I love playing video games, talking about video games and I also write about them as I am an editor for a gaming magazine.
What genre of game do I play? Indie games & story driven games mostly.
Other than that my time is taken up being a Mamma. Yes, I am half Italian and you will find the odd Italian word or phrase being dropped into my streams. Particularly when I become excited 😎
Too many games not enough time!