Believe it or not Pokémon Trainers, according to Niantic we’ve had a year’s worth of Community Days. That’s right, 12 full months of getting together with other Trainers to catch those special Pokémon. Maybe you were lucky enough to get the shiny version or even the special move set. But what if you weren’t so lucky, or maybe you weren’t able to attend one month. Well Niantic has exciting news for you then.
To celebrate this momentous occasion Niantic has announced a world-wide celebration of Community Days. From November 30 to December 2 all Pokémon featured in previous Communities Days will appear in the wild again. But that’s not all. These Pokémon will also have the moves from each of the community days. In addition to that Niantic has also indicated that special bonuses will be available during the event.
Check out the details below, as provided by The Pokémon GO team
Event Date + Time
- November 30, 2018, at 1 p.m. PST to December 2, 2018, at 11 p.m. PST
- Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Pikachu, Eevee, Dratini, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Mareep, Larvitar, and Beldum will appear more frequently in the wild.
- Special moves previously featured during Community Day events in 2018 will be available again during the weekend!
Special Bonus Date + Time
- Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India: December 1, 2018, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. UTC (GMT +0)
- The Americas and Greenland: December 1, 2018, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. PST (GMT −8)
- Asia-Pacific: December 2, 2018, from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. JST (GMT +9)
- Double Catch XP
- Double Catch Stardust
- Double Incubator effectiveness
Did you miss a community day? Now is your chance to catch the ones you missed. You have just over a week to start planning how you are going to catch them all. Good luck Trainers and congratulations on a year of Community Days.
Check out the announcement for further details.
As always, don’t forget to like and join our Facebook Page/Group, and follow us on Twitter to stay up to date with all of the latest News, Blogs, and more. And if that’s not enough, why not follow us on Twitch or Instagram as well.