ATORI is a flow-inducing first-person platformer inspired by the parkour seen in Titanfall 2, Sunset Overdrive, and Mirror’s Edge, with a pure focus on open-world traversal.
In SATORI, players can wall-run, air-dash, grapple-swing, and rail-grind through infinitely generated open worlds and experience the freedom of meditative free-running.
Your pathway to new worlds unlock as you collect Light Seeds planted throughout the playspace, all of which encourage you to flow with speed and grace. Or simply play and move at your own pace – everybodys’ journey is uniquely theirs.
- Fluid traversal inspired by the best movement systems seen in AAA parkour games
- Abilities: Slide, double-jump, wall-run, rail-grind, air-dash, grapple-swing, and slow-mo
- Flow: Keep your flow-state by chaining your movements with ease
- Beautiful: Colourful, evocative visuals and environment
- Playful: Learn to play without tutorials
- Infinite: Infinite procedural open-worlds designed for traversal
- Progression: Different collectables invite you to play differently, at your leisure
- Relaxing: Play at your own pace without pressure — slow down time at any moment
- For everyone: Enjoyable by a wide variety of player skill
You can experience the meditative and liberating zen-like platforming for yourself when SATORI releases on August 6, 2021 on Steam for PCs.
Wishlist SATORI on Steam.
Fancy being social? We’re on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Or if videos and/or podcasts are more your thing, why not subscribe to our YouTube and Twitch channels and track us down on Spotify. And if you wanna show your allegiance to ABG, you’ll be happy to know we have our own merch! All proceeds go to helping fund the site.
Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!