Tactical Adventures recently announced that the next update to their early access game, Solasta: Crown of the Magister, will mark the end of its early access. We didn’t have to wait long, as a recent Steam post shared the release date of the game’s 1.0 version, which is a little over a month away.
The recent Steam post includes some love and appreciation to the community that supported the game’s development. Additionally, the developer has shared some information regarding the launch of the game:
- The full game’s length is around 40 hours. However, it will depend greatly on playstyle and difficulty setting.
- The level cap will be 10 (as opposed to D&Ds standard 20 level cap).
- No more classes are currently planned other than the 6 that already appear in the game and the sorcerer, which will be a free DLC.
- Missing subclasses are a result of the license agreement with Wizards of the Coast.
- Save files from early access will hopefully be compatible with 1.0. However, the developer highly recommends starting fresh. That way you can experience the fixes and changes implemented to the early hours of the game.
- Further DLC depends on the performance of the game after launch.
- In terms of additional platforms, the current plan is to port the game to Mac. As for Consoles, to quote the developer, “we’ll have to see how it goes!“.
In the meantime, you’re more than welcome to check out our review for Solasta.
Be sure to stick with Any Button Gaming and our partners at Stush Gaming for the latest gaming news, reviews, and features from around the world.
And if you wanna show your allegiance to ABG, you’ll be happy to know we have our own merch! All proceeds go to helping fund the site.
Don’t forget to drop us a comment down below.