Game developer and publisher 10tons releases Skeletal Avenger on Nintendo Switch, an action oriented roguelite hack’n’slash dungeon crawler where the player controls a skeleton with the ultimate goal of avenging his own death.
Skeletal Avenger is known for its massive perk variety and head-chucking special moves, as shown in the trailer below.
Skeletal Avenger Release Trailer
The Switch release is our last console release before the mobile version. During the 2021 we’ve made numerous optimizations into our engine which provide increased performance on Switch in some of our games including Skeletal Avenger.
If you’re looking for a straightforward roguelite dungeon crawler with action bias and loads of perks, you should check out Skeletal Avenger.Sampo Töyssy,10tons
- Build your playstyle each run with over 50 perks and trinkets!
- Decapitate yourself to do special attacks: Your hat determines the effect
- Fight in four biomes: Dungeons, Sewers, Dark Caverns and the Sorcerer’s Castle
- Over a dozen enemies with unique behaviors
- Explore procedurally generated & hand made levels
- Equip your skeleton with increasingly powerful gear
- Buy upgrades increasing your might
- Single player and 2-4 player local co-op
- Endless number of quests to complete in NG+ mode
- Test your skills in the Arena Challenges
Skeletal Avenger is built using 10tons Ltd. proprietary game engine technology and is primarily targeted at PCs and current & next-generation consoles.
Be sure to stick with Any Button Gaming and our partners at Stush Gaming for the latest gaming news, reviews, and features from around the world.
And if you wanna show your allegiance to ABG, you’ll be happy to know we have our own merch! All proceeds go to helping fund the site.
Don’t forget to drop us a comment down below.
Human, friend to the animals and serial procrastinator.
Pessimistic Pompey fan and chocolate addict.
@Zeus_Eagle on Twitter