Originally released on Steam in February 2018, Vagante received an overall very positive rating on the platform.
The title is the first an only project to date released by the three-people North American studio Nuke Nine, together with composer Sam English.
In Vagante, players can join up to 3 other friends locally or online in the search for an insurmountable treasure, and face the dangerous dungeons inhabited by fierce creatures and bosses!
Vagante – Official Trailer
Over 3000 Steam Reviews!
Vagante is a challenging class-based roguelike with emphasis on combat, the gameplay is influenced by the Spelunky series and Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup, the art uses desaturated but warm colors with a bit of a gritty style, influenced by titles like Final Fantasy Tactics and Vagrant Story.
After 5 years in development, the PC version of the game has been widely acclaimed by players, counting with more than 3000 player reviews on Steam, 90% of them positive, the community has been constantly growing since 2014, first thanks to Kickstarter, then to Early Access and word of mouth.
- Support for up-to 4 players Local and Online Co-op – Join your friends and jump into the adventure!
- Class-based, Choose How You Play – Choose a unique class, skin, and background, then customize your character further as you play with your choice of unique class skills at each level.
- Procedurally Generated Dungeons – With procedurally generated levels, no two runs are ever the same, allowing for countless hours of gameplay.
- Permadeath and permanent specializations unlock system – As players progress further in the adventure, they will count with a broader range of playstyles, their characters won’t be technically stronger but instead their experience and learnings will make their skills improve over time.
- Enchanted Items – Discover magic items that bestow powerful enchantments and game changing abilities.
- Discover Secrets – Keep track of unlocked classes, backgrounds, music, and more in the Book of Secrets.
- Explore a Rich World – Explore four unique areas each with their own set of dangers such as monsters, unique bosses, and traps.
- Tough, but Fair – Play a game designed for players looking for a challenging but rewarding experience.
Be sure to stick with Any Button Gaming and our partners at Stush Gaming for the latest gaming news, reviews, and features from around the world.
And if you wanna show your allegiance to ABG, you’ll be happy to know we have our own merch! All proceeds go to helping fund the site.
Don’t forget to drop us a comment down below.
Human, friend to the animals and serial procrastinator.
Pessimistic Pompey fan and chocolate addict.
@Zeus_Eagle on Twitter