Psyonix, San Diego video game developer, has announced that the March Update will go live in Rocket League on March 10 for all platforms.
The Update will feature:
- Blueprint Trade-Ins – Players will be able to trade in five Blueprints from the same series and rarity for a higher rarity Blueprint.
- Dynamic Range Controls For Game Audio – Dynamic Range Presets of Medium (Default), Low (Night), and High (Theater) will be available in the “Audio” tab within Options.
- Final Mac and Linux Update – This update will be the last update for Rocket League on Mac and Linux (MacOS and Linux players can request a refund through Steam up until June 10, 2020).
- New In-Game Content – A new Blueprint Series and Item Shop Items will be revealed soon! Plus, additional content will be rolling out throughout Spring.
- Various Quality of Life Improvements
For more information about the March Update, check out the latest blog post HERE
ABOUT ROCKET LEAGUE
Winner or nominee of more than 150 “Game of the Year” awards, Rocket League is one of the most critically-acclaimed sports games of our generation. Boasting a community of more than 65 million players, Rocket League is a high-powered hybrid of arcade-style soccer and vehicular mayhem with easy-to-understand controls and fluid, physics-driven competition. Available on Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, Windows PC, Mac, and SteamOS via Steam, Rocket League includes more than 500 trillion possible customization combinations, a fully-featured offline season mode, multiple game types, casual and competitive online matches, and special “Mutators” that let you change the rules entirely.
Source: Game Press
Remember, for all things gaming stay tuned to ABG!
As always, don’t forget to like and join our Facebook Page/Group, and follow us on Twitter to stay up to date with all of the latest News, Blogs, and more. And if that’s not enough, why not follow us on Twitch or Instagram as well.