The game is set in an alternate Earth that has been afflicted by a worldwide cataclysm centuries ago. You control the game’s silent protagonist simply known by his callsign “Monarch”, and you are a member of the “Hitman” team of pilots employed by Sicario.
In the game’s campaign mode, you can engage in a series of combat missions. Prior to each mission you will receive an in-game briefing and this details:
- story events
- expected composition of enemy forces
- mission success parameters.
Briefing complete? Move on to choose one of the available planes and loadout to sortie.
In the game’s conquest mode, you participate in a territory capture game. As you progress each mission becomes more difficult than the previous one. You will also find that the threat level of the enemies increases too.
Completion of missions provides you with an in-game currency which you can use this to purchase upgrades. Upgrades for existing aircraft, additional weapon options and new combat aircraft.
- Fly in varied and exciting scenarios and locations
- Engaging single player campaign
- Over 20 different aircraft and over 40 unique weapons at your disposal
- Fight different kinds of adversaries
- Test your skills in Conquest mode and fight against hordes of adversaries
- Want a different Conquest experience? – Adjust it with modifiers to your liking
- Beautiful 3D Volumetric clouds rendered with TrueSKY
- Fully re-bindable controls and HOTAS compatibility with DirectInput support
- VR Support
Project Wingman is set to be released on December 1, 2020 for Windows PC
Make sure you stick with Any Button Gaming for the latest gaming news, reviews, and features from around the world.
And if you want to show your allegiance to ABG, you’ll be happy to know we have our own merch! All proceeds go to helping fund the site.
Can’t shoot straight, don’t understand maps, shocking memory &…. what was I saying….! 🤔
I am a Content Creator who also Live Streams. I love playing video games, talking about video games and I also write about them as I am an editor for a gaming magazine.
What genre of game do I play? Indie games & story driven games mostly.
Other than that my time is taken up being a Mamma. Yes, I am half Italian and you will find the odd Italian word or phrase being dropped into my streams. Particularly when I become excited 😎
Too many games not enough time!