WIREGAMES publishing company from Zagreb, Croatia in association with GD ENTERTAINMENT, an expanding game development studio out of Zagreb, Croatia, have announced Primordials of Amiryon, the all-new tug-of-war multiplayer online battle arena coming to PC in 2020. Featuring upgradeable Primordials, champions, minions, and more, Primordials of Amiryon charges players with commanding a large scale 1v1 battle and employing various strategies to crush opposing players in unique tug-of-war gameplay that emphasizes macro over micro.
Priomordials of Amiryon is featured at this year’s Reboot Infogamer in Zagreb, Croatia, beginning November 12 and ending November 17. The title is showing off extremely early pre-alpha gameplay where attendees can get first hands-on, receive awesome swag, and contribute to a title in the first stages of development, long before they typically see product.
Primordials of Amiryon features:
- Lord Over Land – Battle for control of the realm without the tedium of dictation. It’s macro over micro.
- Choose Your Path – Upgrade Primordials, champions, minions and towers to directly counter an opponent’s army.
- Battle of Wit and Will – Test your mettle in 1v1 duels. No teammates can steal glory or bring your great name to shame.
- Bolster Forces – Unleash devastating activatable abilities in support of valiant minions marching into a brutal war of attrition.
- Manage Resources – Spend resources early and go for the killing blow, or build up an economy in an effort to overwhelm the long-game.
Primordials of Amiryon is a tug-of-war multiplayer online battle arena where players rule kingdoms and build armies to war for ever greater power. “One will rise, Many will fall”. Compete in 1v1 duels against other Primordials and their armies, simultaneously balancing resource management while choosing upgrade paths for buildings, champions and minions to gain key advantages on the battlefield. While even the greatest Primordial may not control every unit on the battlefield, some have abilities and ultimates that can turn the tide of war.
For more information on Primordials of Amiryon, please visit the official website www.primordials.game, and follow the game on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PlayPrimordials/ and Twitter https://twitter.com/playprimordials.
Source: Game Press
Remember, for all things gaming stay tuned to ABG!
As always, don’t forget to like and join our Facebook Page/Group, and follow us on Twitter to stay up to date with all of the latest News, Blogs, and more. And if that’s not enough, why not follow us on Twitch or Instagram as well.