Overwatch’s latest Hero is now live, as well as a new Competitive Mode in the Arcade.
Load additional skill modules and play Echo, the new multirole evolutionary robot Damage Hero, on PC, Xbox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch! Check out her abilities and assets below, and visit her Hero page to learn more: https://playoverwatch.com/heroes/echo/
ECHO – ABILITIES
- Tri-Shot (Primary Fire) – Echo fires 3 shots at once, in a triangle pattern.
- Sticky Bombs (Secondary Fire) – Echo fires a volley of sticky bombs that detonate after a delay.
- Flight (Shift) – Echo surges forward quickly, then can fly freely.
- Focusing Beam (E) – Echo channels a beam for a few seconds, dealing very high damage to targets with less than half health.
- Duplicate (Ultimate) – Echo duplicates a targeted enemy hero and gains use of their abilities
- Glide (Passive) – Echo can glide while falling.
COMPETITIVE OPEN QUEUE The new Competitive Mode, Competitive Open Queue, has also launched in the Arcade and will run for roughly four weeks. This mode uses standard Competitive Play rules, including Hero Pools and one-Hero limit, but has no role restrictions or role queues.
Remember to stick around Any Button Gaming and as always, don’t forget to like and join our Facebook Page/Group. Follow us on Twitter to stay up to date with all of the latest News, Blogs, and more. And if that’s not enough, why not follow us on Twitch or Instagram as well.