Hot on the heels of the successful global release on iOS, BAFTA award-winning publisher-developer, New Star Games, announced today that their football management sim, New Star Manager, is now available to download for free on the Google Play Store. here.
Watch the New Star Manager trailer, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNan-hXPmkE&feature=youtu.be
New Star Manager is an all-new game from Simon Read, creator of the BAFTA Award-winning New Star Soccer series, which has been enjoyed by over 25 million players worldwide. In New Star Manager, players take full control New Star FC – a beleaguered soccer club in need of strong management skills and good instincts to unlock the team’s potential and make it to the top of the league. This is total soccer management, offering fans the chance to be more than just a player. They can be the head, the heart, and backbone of New Star FC.
New Star Manager players can look forward to:
● TOTAL CLUB CONTROL – take ownership of every aspect of New Star FC, from constructing vital club facilities and managing the players’ training regimes to choosing the perfect sponsor and hiring or firing the backroom staff!
● FULL SQUAD GAMEPLAY – use every member of your team to set up and score pivotal goals with on-pitch gameplay, using innovative controls designed specifically for phones and tablets!
● REAL SOCCER TACTICS – build your dream squad, choose your winning formation, make tactical substitutions, and even step into the locker room for some half-time motivation!
● OFF-PITCH DRAMA – handle volatile players and get their mind back in the game by monitoring their concerns, outbursts, and quirks. Keep the board off your back, navigate the hostile waters of the sporting press, and make sure the fans keep believing… while keeping a careful eye on the club’s finances!
● GLOBAL FOOTBALL – dive into realistic simulations of the world’s biggest leagues and cup competitions!
For more information on New Star Manager and the latest updates from the development team, please visit the official website, here. Players can also check out the latest videos on YouTube, follow the game on Twitter and like it on Facebook.
As always, don’t forget to like and join our Facebook Page/Group, and follow us on Twitter to stay up to date with all of the latest News, Blogs, and more. And if that’s not enough, why not follow us on Twitch or Instagram as well.