My Lovely Wife is a simulation video game developed by GameChanger Studio and Toge Productions, and published by Neon Doctrine.
Play as Jake, a loving husband and grieving widower who is granted the knowledge to summon dozens of succubi by a mysterious man. Work with those succubi, make them fall in love with you and sacrifice them to create a vessel for your wife’s soul.
It all starts with a letter. A letter with a familiar handwriting and bearing a signature none other than hers. Luna, the love of your life gone too soon. In the letter, she asks you to perform otherworldly rituals to bring her back to life!
- A mix of dating, management, and alchemy simulations in one game.
- Twenty different succubi to summon, befriend, and betray.
- Over 40 endings, including one for each of the succubi as well as two main endings for following through on Jake’s dark desires.
- Gothic fantasy art style fitting for the dark themes of the game.
- An eerie soundtrack that sends shivers down your spine.
- An uncanny love dilemma as Jake must crush the lives of others in order to save his dear Luna.
I do have one question about this game though: why oh why do the characters not have mouths? Please someone let me know in the comments why this is!
My Lovely Wife is out now on PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch and PC.
Source: Neon Doctrine
Make sure you stick with Any Button Gaming for the latest gaming news, reviews, and features from around the world.
And if you want to show your allegiance to ABG, you’ll be happy to know we have our own merch! All proceeds go to helping fund the site.
Can’t shoot straight, don’t understand maps, shocking memory &…. what was I saying….! 🤔
I am a Content Creator who also Live Streams. I love playing video games, talking about video games and I also write about them as I am an editor for a gaming magazine.
What genre of game do I play? Indie games & story driven games mostly.
Other than that my time is taken up being a Mamma. Yes, I am half Italian and you will find the odd Italian word or phrase being dropped into my streams. Particularly when I become excited 😎
Too many games not enough time!