Deep Silver and 4A Games recently announced a bonus pre-order item that will come with all physical copies of Metro Exodus.
The Creatures of Metro Exodus is a panoramic poster that showcases the range of mutants that the crew of the Aurora will encounter as they forge across post-apocalyptic Russia. It will be included in all first-run physical copies of Metro Exodus, in both Standard and Aurora Limited Editions. If you have already pre-ordered a physical copy from any retailer, there’s no need to change your order – the poster will be automatically included!
A handful of Spartan Collector’s Editions are still available exclusively from MetroTheGame.com – featuring a premium statue, collectible postcards, dog tags and patches it can be purchased as a standalone item or bundled with The Aurora Limited Edition.
The Aurora Limited Edition contains a copy of the game in an exclusive Steelbook®, a beautiful 32 page Art Book, and the Metro Exodus Expansion Pass, all contained within a bespoke metal outer case. Meanwhile, the Standard Edition contains the game disc in a standard box and will be widely available. On digital stores, you can choose between the Standard and Gold Edition.
Pre-Order any edition of Metro Exodus to earn the following additional bonuses, depending on the platform :
· All Xbox One pre-orders, physical or digital include a copy of Metro 2033 Redux – the first game in the Metro saga, remastered for the Xbox One
· All PlayStation 4 pre-orders, physical or digital, include a stunning Dynamic Theme based on the Metro Exodus ‘Winter’ artwork
· All physical PC pre-orders and Steam pre-orders include a digital art book and the Metro Exodus OST
Metro Exodus will release on February 15 2019, on Xbox One, the all-in one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, the PlayStation® 4 computer entertainment system, and PC.
MORE ABOUT METRO EXODUS
The year is 2036.
A quarter-century after nuclear war devastated the earth, a few thousand survivors still cling to existence beneath the ruins of Moscow, in the tunnels of the Metro.
They have struggled against the poisoned elements, fought mutated beasts and paranormal horrors, and suffered the flames of civil war.
But now, as Artyom, you must flee the Metro and lead a band of Spartan Rangers on an incredible, continent-spanning journey across post-apocalyptic Russia in search of a new life in the East.
Metro Exodus is an epic, story-driven first person shooter from 4A Games that blends deadly combat and stealth with exploration and survival horror in one of the most immersive game worlds ever created.
Explore the Russian wilderness across vast, non-linear levels and follow a thrilling story-line that spans an entire year through spring, summer and autumn to the depths of nuclear winter.
Inspired by the novels of Dmitry Glukhovsky, Metro Exodus continues Artyom’s story in the greatest Metro adventure yet.
· Embark on an incredible journey – board the Aurora, a heavily modified steam locomotive, and join a handful of survivors as they search for a new life in the East
· Experience Sandbox Survival – a gripping story links together classic Metro gameplay with new huge, non-linear levels
· A beautiful, hostile world – discover the post-apocalyptic Russian wilderness, brought to life with stunning day / night cycles and dynamic weather
· Deadly combat and stealth – scavenge and craft in the field to customize your arsenal of hand-made weaponry, and engage human and mutant foes in thrilling tactical combat
· Your choices determine your comrades’ fate – not all your companions will survive the journey; your decisions have consequence in a gripping storyline that offers massive re-playability
· The ultimate in atmosphere and immersion – a flickering candle in the darkness; a ragged gasp as your gasmask frosts over; the howl of a mutant on the night wind – Metro will immerse and terrify you like no other game…
As always, don’t forget to like and join our Facebook Page/Group, and follow us on Twitter to stay up to date with all of the latest News, Blogs, and more. And if that’s not enough, why not follow us on Twitch or Instagram as well.