A mysterious rogue-lite, deck builder, RPG game from FQTeam lands on PC this Thursday (4th March 2021). Loop Hero is set within a timeless loop of darkness, complete with rogue-lite and auto-battler elements.
The Lich has thrown the world into a timeless loop which has plunged its inhabitants into never ending chaos. You must wield an expanding deck of mystical cards. These cards will place enemies, buildings, and terrain along each unique expedition loop for the brave hero.
Recover and equip powerful loot for each class of hero for their battles. Expand the survivors’ camp to reinforce each adventure through the loop.
Unlock new classes, new cards, and devious guardians on your quest to shatter this endless cycle of despair.
- Infinite Adventure: Select from unlockable character classes and deck cards before setting out on each expedition along a randomly generated loop path. No expedition is ever the same as the ones before it.
- Plan Your Struggle: Strategically place building, terrain, and enemy cards along each loop to create your own dangerous path. Find balance between the cards to increase your chances of survival while recovering valuable loot and resources for your camp.
- Loot and Upgrade: Strike down menacing creatures, recover stronger loot to equip on the fly and unlock new perks along the way.
- Expand Your Camp: Turn hard-earned resources into campsite upgrades and gain valuable reinforcements with each completed loop along the expedition path.
- Save the Lost World: Overcome a series of unholy guardian bosses over a grand saga to save the world and break the time loop of the Lich!
Source: Devolver Digital
Make sure you stick with Any Button Gaming for the latest gaming news, reviews, and features from around the world.
And if you want to show your allegiance to ABG, you’ll be happy to know we have our own merch! All proceeds go to helping fund the site.
Can’t shoot straight, don’t understand maps, shocking memory &…. what was I saying….! 🤔
I am a Content Creator who also Live Streams. I love playing video games, talking about video games and I also write about them as I am an editor for a gaming magazine.
What genre of game do I play? Indie games & story driven games mostly.
Other than that my time is taken up being a Mamma. Yes, I am half Italian and you will find the odd Italian word or phrase being dropped into my streams. Particularly when I become excited 😎
Too many games not enough time!