Get ready for a thrilling ride!
Super Rare Games is proud to reveal its partnership with Megagon Industries and Thunderful Games. Working together, Lonely Mountains: Downhill will receive a physical edition run for the first time on Nintendo Switch. This zen-like, physics-based downhill racing game
Only 5,000 copies total will ever be printed. The title goes on sale 18th February at 6 pm GMT [10 am PT/1 pm ET] for approx £27 [excluding tax and shipping]. Furthermore, it is available worldwide exclusively through Super Rare Games.
In typical Super Rare Games tradition, this rare print physical release includes;
- All the current content on its cart,
- a full-colour manual,
- interior artwork,
- an exclusive sticker,
- and three trading cards randomly selected from the five-card set.
All copies will also feature a slick collector’s slipcover. Fans won’t have long to wait, as Super Rare Games titles ship soon after going on sale.
About Lonely Mountains: Downhill
Just you and your bike; take it on a thrilling ride down an unspoiled mountain landscape. Make your way through thick forests, narrow trails, and wild rivers. Race, jump, slide, and try not to crash from the peak to the valley!
- Travel to the Lonely Mountains – Ride along quiet mountain lakes, majestic forests, and steep canyons at your own pace or against the clock.
- Custom physics system – Carefully drop from boulder to boulder, sprint over abysses, or slide through muddy ground
- Find your own way – Take a relaxing scenic route or master the tight and responsive controls off-road to find the fastest way to the finish line
- Play your own way – Find the perfect bike for your playstyle and unlock dozens of paint jobs and outfits
- Bike like a pro – Compete with friends and prove your speed-running skills on the leaderboards
For more information about Lonely Mountains: Downhill you can check out the official site. Follow Super Rare Games on Twitter for news and updates, or SRG’s YouTube channel for trailers, unboxing videos, and Q&As.