SIE España (Sony Interactive Entertainment España) and LoftGames Studio announce today that Live or Die, a free-to-play online multiplayer battle royale is now available on PlayStation.
Face up to 20 players in action-packed combats while you also deal with a wide cast of hostile, bloodthirsty, unfriendly creatures that will play a key role in every match.
Live or Die lets you choose from seven characters to battle in three different scenarios (Prehistoric, Fantastic, and Strange) and will challenge players in three different game modes.
- Battle Royale will crown the last player alive as the victor.
- Hunting Mode, which can be played alone or co-op. Players won’t battle each other, but the creatures that inhabit the map and the person with more points at the end of the match secures the victory.
- Survival Mode challenges players to battle each other as well as to kill as many creatures as possible. The player that has the biggest score by the end of the match will grab the victory.
Live or Die – Trailer
Fight or starve?
In the distant future, humankind has already depleted the Earth’s natural resources. The situation is so desperate that, according to scientists, only 5% of the entire population should remain in order to guarantee the survival of the species.
People had to face a dilemma: starve to death or fight to become part of that lucky 5%? Thus began the survival battles in planets far away from Earth, where the fate of each individual was decided in bloody combat.
- Fight with up to 20 people in this free-to-play battle royale.
- Engage in combat in three different scenarios (Prehistoric, Fantastic, Strange) and in three different game modes (Battle Royale, Hunting, Survival).
- Customize your character’s armor, accessories and weapons, choosing from a variety of knives and firearms.
- Deal with a wide range of hostile and bloodthirsty NPC that will stand between you and your enemies. They will play a key role, weeding out the weakest in every match.
Check out the PlayStation store to grab your free download today.
Be sure to stick with Any Button Gaming and our partners at Stush Gaming for the latest gaming news, reviews, and features from around the world.
And if you wanna show your allegiance to ABG, you’ll be happy to know we have our own merch! All proceeds go to helping fund the site.
Don’t forget to drop us a comment down below.