More than 20 years after his debut, Kao the Kangaroo will be making a triumphant return to platforming action. Thanks to the developer and publisher Tate Multimedia.
Now, two decades on, Kao is back in business and about to embark on his biggest adventure yet, setting out to find his missing sister and solve the mystery of what happened to his long-lost father.
In his latest adventure, Kao will use his boxing gloves to punch a path through his adversaries,
jabbing his way through the obstacles ahead as he pummels his way to glory.
Kao the Kangaroo will feature:
● Beautiful, diverse worlds, packed with secrets
● Engaging and fun gameplay for all ages – family-friendly, but for core gamers too
● Magic gloves stacked with powers
● Kao – a cheeky, brave, and feisty kangaroo who embarks on a life-changing journey
● An engaging story filled with a cast of captivating characters
● Challenging combat including unique boss battles
● A whole host of items to collect
Kao the Kangaroo will launch digitally and physically on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One,
Nintendo Switch, and Steam on the 27th May 2022.
Make sure you stick with Any Button Gaming for the latest gaming news, reviews, and features from around the world.
And if you want to show your allegiance to ABG, you’ll be happy to know we have our own merch! All proceeds go to helping fund the site.
Can’t shoot straight, don’t understand maps, shocking memory &…. what was I saying….! 🤔
I am a Content Creator who also Live Streams. I love playing video games, talking about video games and I also write about them as I am an editor for a gaming magazine.
What genre of game do I play? Indie games & story driven games mostly.
Other than that my time is taken up being a Mamma. Yes, I am half Italian and you will find the odd Italian word or phrase being dropped into my streams. Particularly when I become excited 😎
Too many games not enough time!