Jackbox Party Pack 7 will be the newest addition to the extremely popular party game, developed by Jackbox Games Inc. In this pack, Jackbox will be adding five new party games. These new games will fit in perfectly to the plethora of great party games already available inside of Jackbox.
What are the new games? I hear you ask. Check out the list below:
- Quiplash 3, a head-to-head battle of wits as you write hilarious responses to quirky prompts while everyone else votes for their favourite! (3-8 players)
- The Devils and the Details, the collaborative chaos game where you’re a family of devils working together to survive in suburbia. (3-8 players)
- Champ’d Up, the drawing fighting game where you get to create absurd characters that battle each other over unusual titles. (3-8 players)
- Talking Points, the make-it-up-as-you-go public-speaking game. Give a speech responding to picture slides you’ve never seen before, or be the Assistant and approve pictures as fast as you can. Just keep talking whether it makes sense or not! (3-8 players) (Something I do often in my streams and YouTube content)
- Blather ‘Round, the pop culture guessing game. Describe your secret prompt with a very limited vocabulary and hope that someone can figure it out in time. (2-6 players)
What are you waiting for? Let’s get this party started.
Jackbox Party Pack 7 is due to be released on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Steam, and other major digital platforms on October 15.
Make sure you stick with Any Button Gaming for the latest gaming news, reviews, and features from around the world.
And if you want to show your allegiance to ABG, you’ll be happy to know we have our own merch! All proceeds go to helping fund the site.