Our friends over at Insert Coin Clothing have some brand new clothes for patrons looking to snazz up their wardrobes.
And, this time, Insert Coin is offering up some really tasty treats in the form of Yakuza: Like a Dragon branded clothing.
Included in this line-up are;
- An Ichiban souvenir jacket, featuring his unmistakable tattoo
- Dragon Kart hoodie, inspired by the addictive in-game mini-game
- Ono long sleeve, based on the Yakuza series’ orange-headed mascot
- Poppo apron, as worn in the in-game convenience stores
- PLUS, some awesome pin badges too
For a sneak-peak at the new items, check out our included gallery
The Yakuza Insert Coin clothing range goes live from 12 noon on Friday 29th April (so, today). All of them will be available via insertcoinclothing.com. Enjoy, and happy shopping!
ABG’s Senior Editor (News), YouTube content creator/streamer.