Team17 and Sole Survivor Games have today launched 1970s-based cult management sim, Honey, I Joined a Cult into Steam Early Access. As architects of a new and groovy cult, players design everything from the ground up, from the deity they worship to the location of the energy spa; no detail is too small for the cult leader to decide. Running a lucrative cult is no easy feat though: the leader’s ego, local law enforcement, government agencies, and angry protestors all threaten the all-important bottom line if not managed correctly.
Honey, I Joined A Cult key features:
- Take full control of a funky cult: Recruit cultists to maintain the organisation’s smooth operation; keep them entertained and happy to grow its money and influence.
- Build ‘freaky deaky’ bases: Build the cult from the ground up and design the layout from ‘hypno-chambers’ and bathrooms to monoliths and bedrooms.
- Branch out into the community: Send minions out to spread the good word, or just get them to steal fancy items for your cult HQ.
- Stick it to ‘The Man’: Overcome threats from law enforcement, oppressive government bodies, and misinformed protesters.
- Get down with deities: Choose where your cult’s heading – fiery apocalypse or the second coming of the Squid Lord?
Be sure to stick with Any Button Gaming [and our partners at Stush Gaming] for the latest gaming news, reviews, and features from around the world. Check out our special affiliate programs and bag yourself a sweet bonus with Humble or CDKeys.
Fancy being social? We’re on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Or if videos/podcasts are more your thing, why not subscribe to us on YouTube, Twitch, and Spotify. And if you wanna show your allegiance to ABG, you’ll be happy to know we have our own merch! All proceeds go to helping fund the site.
Don’t forget to drop us a comment down below, and have a nice day!
Gamer, dad and supporter of @SpecialEffect Charity. Dark Souls fan and gooner!