Coming in the form of seven seperate DLCs, Hitman 3‘s Seven Deadly Sins is certainly a large commitment to the franchise. IO Interactive has said that the first of these expansions will be arriving on 30th March. As you might expect, the DLCs will centre around one of the seven deadly sins, the first being Greed, with each new content drop focuses on a different sin. And all of them will take place deep in the mind of Agent 47.
Although this will be paid content (£29.99 for all Sins, £4.99 for each). IO Interactive have commited to keeping the ‘live’ (free) content like the Elusive Targets coming to those without the DLC. You’ll see contracts, elusive targets and new and returning seasonal events in the newly branded Seasonal content (where did they think up that idea??), the first of which, rather unsurprisingly, being Season of Greed. The first full roadmap will be available first full week of April.
And they’ve even bullet pointed it for clarity:
– HITMAN 3 is getting a new 7-part premium expansion based around the Seven Deadly Sins
– There’s 7 content packs in total, each one focused on a different sin
– Each content pack includes a new contract and sin-themed unlockable items
– The first sin is Greed and is the first content pack, Act 1: Greed, will be released on 30 March 2021
– All 7 content packs are available at a discounted rate in the Seven Deadly Sins Collection
– HITMAN 3’s live content will be released via Seasons of Sin
– A season can last between 4-6 weeks and each season is focused on a different sin
– The Season of Greed in HITMAN 3 starts on 30 March 2021
– There will be regular – and free – content added to the game for all owners
So are you interested in the fighting your way through Agent 47’s mind? or are you going to pass on the mental gymnastics?