Signature Edition Games and tinyBuild are proud to announce that pre-orders for Hellpoint, a dark and challenging action RPG, set in a heavily atmospheric sci-fi universe where the line between science and occultism is blurred, are now open!
The Signature Edition of Hellpoint includes:
- Region free copy of Hellpoint on Nintendo Switch or PlayStation 4
- Two limited edition enamel pins
- Collector’s certificate of authenticity featuring the developers’ signatures
- Original Soundtrack CD
- 44 page booklet featuring the game’s exquisite artwork
- Packaged in a sturdy “Sierra” box with an outer sleeve
Hellpoint is an intense action RPG taking place on Irid Novo, a derelict space station soaked in an intoxicating, dark sci-fi atmosphere. Fight dreadful creatures, face the Cosmic Gods and unravel their twisted story.
Once a pinnacle of human achievement, the Irid Novo space station has fallen. Its ruins are now overrun by cruel interdimensional entities acting as puppets of the malevolent Cosmic Gods.
You have been created by the Author, organically printed on Irid Novo and sent on a mission to find out the unholy series of events that led to the catastrophic incident known as the Merge.
- Irid Novo is a massive interconnected world full of mysteries, hidden passages and secrets within secrets – all for you to explore in any order you like. More dread and shivers awaits you as you travel deeper into the darkest corner of this forsaken colony.
- Dozens of melee and ranged weapons and armor pieces to suit your playstyle. Every weapon has unique special abilities that unlock the more you fight with them.
- A fascinating new sci fi universe reminiscent of classic sci-fi movies, set in the aftermath of a massive quantum cataclysm and complete with a deep lore and goosebump inducing soundtrack.
- The space station orbits in real time around an ominous black hole that triggers various dynamic events such as boss appearances, horde assaults as well as modified enemy stats and positions.
- If you are struggling, ask a friend to press Start to join in a couch coop session, or call for assistance online. The entire game can be completed uninterrupted in coop. The loot is shared, and the experience of local player two is saved and not watered down.
Make sure you stick with Any Button Gaming for the latest gaming news, reviews, and features from around the world.
Fancy being social? We’re on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Or if videos and/or podcasts are more your thing, why not subscribe to our YouTube and Twitch channels and track us down on Spotify. And if you wanna show your allegiance to ABG, you’ll be happy to know we have our own merch! All proceeds go to helping fund the site.
Don’t forget to drop us a comment down below, and have a nice day!