In Immortal Life, join a flourishing settlement in an idyllic valley and seek a peaceful life as you search for a way to restore your clan and reach immortality.
Immortal Life from 2P Games and YiFang Studios, is a beautiful single-player management game where you take the role of a farmer aiming to deepen into the mysteries of soul cultivation.
Immortal Life Trailer
Erm… did you say cult?
After witnessing the destruction of the cult you were about to join, you’ll flee into the valley to join its small community and work hard to help your new brothers and sisters rebuild the sect.
You’ll mainly take care of the crops, but also gain money to run the organization by selling your products, construct new buildings, and get more members.
The more you help your new family, the stronger your relationship with them will become – as they open to you, you will get new items, missions, and skills.
Strengthening your bounds with the whole community, and finding happiness in it, is as important to your spiritual awakening as successfully managing your village.
Cults love forests
The time you spend getting to know your new home will help you find new kinds of raw materials to use or trade with. Some of these will be hidden in the forest, or even underground.
Also, who knows… you might find something to help you restore your clan. But be careful: there will be creatures lurking around eager to get their teeth into you!
Key features (Early Access version)
- Make your new home prosper and flourish with your own bare hands. Farm and fish, trade, build new facilities, and much more!
- Unlock missions, locations, abilities, and objects by improving your relationship with other members of your new community.
- Explore a huge map, a valley sculpted in beautiful 2.5D consisting of four areas, and learn all its secrets.
- Experience life in the valley along the four seasons of the year (Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter), each of them with its own special crops and unique events.
- Choose freely how to spend your days in the Valley. Find the right balance between reaching your goals as a cultivator and enjoying idyllic country life in this small paradise.
- Live a long-term adventure to restore the status of a lost clan of soul cultivators and live the Chinese religion and mythology like never before.
Add Immoral Life to your Steam Wishlist now… if you want to, I’m not saying you have to. But the cult do, because of the soul cultivation, you know that old chestnut.
Be sure to stick with Any Button Gaming and our partners at Stush Gaming for the latest gaming news, reviews, and features from around the world.
And if you wanna show your allegiance to ABG, you’ll be happy to know we have our own merch! All proceeds go to helping fund the site.
Don’t forget to drop us a comment down below.