Ender Lilies: Quietus of the Knights is a dark fantasy 2D action RPG that sees you try to unravel the mystery of the kingdom destroyed by the Rain of Death. It is published by Binary Haze Interactive
Long ago, in the distant reaches of Land’s End, the unforeseen descent of the Rain transformed all living things into frenzied undead monstrosities known as the Blighted. Faced with a calamity far beyond their understanding with no recourse, the kingdom fell into ruin, with no end in sight to the accursed rain. Meanwhile, in the remnants of this ruined world, a young girl named Lily awakens in the depths of a church.
You will journey through the sprawling and hauntedly beautiful locations of Land’s End, including a submerged forest, a sealed-off contaminated underground cavern, and a grand castle.
In the many places you will visit on this sorrowful adventure, formidable bosses await that will gladly claim your life given even the slightest chance. Defeat these powerful foes and release them from their unending curse to turn them into allies.
Overcome the challenges before you and search for the truth with powerful knights at your side.
Tense Battles and a Rewarding Adventure
- Enjoy tense battles, where a wavering focus can lead one to a swift death.
- Employ evasive maneuvers along with your attacks to ensure victory.
- Defeat the various Blighted met along the way to acquire new skills. (26 skills in total, utilising swords, bows, magic, and much more).
- Forge into battle armed with skills that cater to your own personal playstyle.
- Customise your stats with relics and tune Lily for seamless gameplay.
- A rewarding ending awaits those who persevere and overcome each death to inch closer to the conclusion.
Ender Lilies: Quietus of the Knights is released on the 22nd June 2021 on Nintendo Switch, PC, PlayStation and Xbox
Make sure you stick with Any Button Gaming for the latest gaming news, reviews, and features from around the world.
And if you want to show your allegiance to ABG, you’ll be happy to know we have our own merch! All proceeds go to helping fund the site.