Yes you read the title right, stop rubbing your eyes. It has been a very long time since the last Digimon game on a Nintendo system. But Bandai Namco has announced the next entry in the series, the franchise is finally making a return.
Digimon Survive has been announced for Switch as well as the PlayStation 4 sadly no mention of Xbox One. Nether the less here is what we know so far:
– Survival SRPG
– Combines 2D and 3D with lots of genres
– Conversations have 2D images, also have choices that will change the story or even evolutions
– Seems like click & point-style field investigations
– Battles are strategy-style with square grids, has Energy as the key factor
– Protag is 8th grader with Agumon as a partner.
Digimon Survive will launch for Switch in Japan next year.
As always, don’t forget to like our Facebook Page, join our Facebook Group and follow us on Twitter to stay up to date with all of the latest News, Blogs, and more. And if that’s not enough, why not follow us on Twitch or Instagram as well.