Earthlings are you ready? Crypto is back and this time he is not messing around! Destroy All Humans 2 – Reprobed is developed by Black Forest Games and published by THQ Nordic.
It is an action-adventure game and is the sequel to the 2006 game Destroy All Humans.
Alien invader Crypto: Cryptosporidium 138 is a groovy alien that comes to Earth in the swinging 60’s. Get ready to deal with a more than a handful of hippies as Crypto sets about his business.
THQ has promised this release will be a faithful remake of 2006’s alien filled caper, complete with “five huge open-world areas”. These areas are Bay City, Albion, Takoshima, Tunguska, and, what with this being a game with an out of this world entity roaming through its maps, the Moon.
There are 5 new weapons:
- The Disclocator, which shoots levitating purple disks that take targets with them.
- The Meteor Strike, which fires up to 3 meteors at the crosshairs,
- Gastro, the mother ship’s former janitor who uploaded himself into a hologram like Pox, who shoots at nearby enemies before self destructing,
- The Burrow Beast, which shoots out a lure for a giant space worm to crawl around, eating nearby humans
- Anti-Gravity Field, which creates a small point of high gravity, which pulls anything, including humans, into it before exploding, destroying anything.
Crypto wants revenge on the KGB for blowing up his mothership and you may find that an unusual alliance will have to be formed in order to enact this revenge.
Destroy All Humans 2 – Reprobed will be released on the 30th August 2022. It will be available on PC, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S
Make sure you stick with Any Button Gaming for the latest gaming news, reviews, and features from around the world.
And if you want to show your allegiance to ABG, you’ll be happy to know we have our own merch! All proceeds go to helping fund the site.