Axes at the ready: Demon Skin, the brutal new 2D hack-and-slash from publisher Buka Entertainment and developer LUDUS FUTURE, is out now on PC and headed to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch later in 2021. Priced at $14.99 / €14.99 / £11.39, and releasing with a 10% launch discount on Steam, Demon Skin is a hard-hitting dark fantasy brawler with tactical stance-based combat and perilous platforming elements.
Demon Skin plunges players into an epic struggle against ever-increasing odds. Smash and crash your way through deadly realms and rip weapons from the cold, dead claws of slain demons in a relentless, battle-strewn adventure brimming with devious traps and hulking bosses. Level-up your warrior, hunt down secret artifacts and master the art of juggling weapons (occasionally hurling one into a crowd to split enemy skulls, of course) until you’re unstoppable.
The demons won’t know what hit them…
- Sophisticated combat system. Improve your skills by mastering various stances for lightning-fast parrying and inflicting maximum damage with spectacular finishing moves! Keep an eye on the level of stamina and other indicators of the character’s physical condition – all these features directly affect the outcome of the battle.
- An extensive skill tree. Gain experience to learn new combos and enhance health, stamina, and attack power.
- Dozens of enemy types. From skeletons, zombies, and spiders to werewolves, lizards, and golems – fighting each of them requires a different approach.
- Huge arsenal for killing monsters. There are more than 30 types of edged and blunt weapons at your disposal and each type is only effective against a certain type of enemies. You can even destroy enemies with your bare hands – it’s not as effective but still a lot of fun.
- Secrets and artifacts. Some rare and ancient artifact weapons are hidden in the secret places of the game world. Find it to unlock the impressive super skills after achieving a certain level.
- A demon on the outside, a demon within. Collect shards of Crystal and become even stronger, build up your bone armour and turn into a fearsome demon.
- Gloomy landscapes in the spirit of dark fantasy: from the icy wastelands and deep dungeons to the twilight forests and abodes of the undead, this cruel world lives a life of its own, but terrifying creatures that inhabit it are not always hostile. On your way, you will not only meet enemies but also powerful allies.
Demon Skin is now available on PC and is coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch later in 2021.
Make sure you stick with Any Button Gaming for the latest gaming news, reviews, and features from around the world.
Fancy being social? We’re on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Or if videos and/or podcasts are more your thing, why not subscribe to our YouTube and Twitch channels and track us down on Spotify. And if you wanna show your allegiance to ABG, you’ll be happy to know we have our own merch! All proceeds go to helping fund the site.
Don’t forget to drop us a comment, keep gaming, and have a nice day!
Gamer, dad and supporter of @SpecialEffect Charity. Dark Souls fan and gooner!