What is a king or queen without a throne room? All of history’s grandest rulers had a place to welcome guests and display their majesty. Soon, Crusader Kings III players will have new ways to manage their courts and build the most prestigious dynasty in history.
Royal Court is the first major expansion for Crusader Kings III, the award-winning grand strategy role-playing game set in the Middle Ages. Starting on February 8, 2022, armchair rulers and aspiring emperors will be able to accumulate artefacts and build new kinds of nations in one of strategy gaming’s deepest blends of politics, intrigue, and rich character-driven stories.
Features of Crusader Kings III: Royal Court include:
- Throne Room: A visual representation of your royal court will reflect all the accumulated majesty and prestige of your dynasty.
- Hold Court: Interact with vassals and courtiers as they come to you with their problems, seeking a royal judgment.
- Grandeur: Increase the quality of life at your court with fancier trappings and better food, all the better to impress your rivals and attract higher quality guests.
- Inspired People: Talented artists, craftspeople and thinkers can work on new projects, adding treasures and artifacts to your court.
- Hybrid Cultures: Make the most of a multicultural realm, developing a new way of life that is specifically adapted to your population and geography.
- Cultural Divergence: split from your traditional culture, adapting it into something new that better fits your aspirations.
The release of Royal Court will be accompanied by a major update to Crusader Kings III, free for all CK3 owners, including a new culture interface, minor court positions, and more.
Be sure to stick with Any Button Gaming [and our partners at Stush Gaming] for the latest gaming news, reviews, and features from around the world. Check out our special affiliate programs and bag yourself a sweet bonus with Humble or CDKeys.
Fancy being social? We’re on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Or if videos/podcasts are more your thing, why not subscribe to us on YouTube, Twitch, and Spotify. And if you wanna show your allegiance to ABG, you’ll be happy to know we have our own merch! All proceeds go to helping fund the site.
Don’t forget to drop us a comment down below, and have a nice day!
Gamer, dad and supporter of @SpecialEffect Charity. Dark Souls fan and gooner!