Daedalic Entertainment and AtomicTorch Studio have released a new content update CryoFall. The sci-fi multiplayer survival RPG will see several new gameplay features, including:
- Vehicles! Players can now build, ride and battle on hoverboards, making traversing the world much easier.
- Players can also use the new Skipper battle mech (mechs available in PvP only).
- The introduction of female character models.
- A greatly expanded world map.
- A new AFK system, reducing players’ resource consumption while not playing.
- Improved onboarding features for new players.
- Tons of new items, crops, weapons, terrain types, in-game music and more.
- Major improvements to gunplay and ballistic. A variety of balance updates and bug fixes based on community feedback.
CryoFall Demo Available As Well
The new update also adds a new CryoFall demo to Steam. Players can enjoy the game with no restrictions and complete access to all game features. The official servers allow this unprecedented access for the demo’s duration. This is as well as an upgrade to the full game if they choose.
In addition, players can now purchase the CryoFall Supporter Pack on Steam. The Supporter Pack features a variety of bonus goodies like the CryoFall soundtrack, concept art, in-game chat badge and more. These items are purely optional for players who wish to support the game and offer no direct gameplay advantages.
CryoFall delivers a complex survival experience with unlimited opportunities to make your mark on a hostile alien world. Discover new ways to farm, hunt, cook, craft, mine, build and trade with multiple specializations available per character. Work with your fellow players to build a functional new society. Or succumb to your most basic urges and take what others have toiled to create. CryoFall delivers an out of this world adventure full of thrilling secrets, dangers and riches.
As always, make sure you stick with Any Button Gaming for the latest gaming news and features from around the world. And, to hear more of our latest updates, why not follow us on social media? We’re on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.