Content Creators can now Deliver Stunning Ultra-HD Visuals with the First-Ever Consumer-Ready 4K Capture Card
Elgato Gaming today announced that the 4K60 Pro, a first-of-its-kind capture card capable of flawlessly capturing 4K footage at 60 frames per second, will be available on November 21, 2017. Originally teased at Gamescom 2017, the 4K60 Pro will be the first consumer-ready 4K capture card to hit the market. The 4K60 Pro is ideal for capturing Ultra HD footage from a PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, PC, or any other unencrypted HDMI source. Pre-Orders for the 4K60 Pro are available on Elgato and Amazon for an MSRP of $399.95.
“4K content is here to stay and demand is booming. Content creators shouldn’t be limited by the constraints of their capture hardware,” said Julian Fest, General Manager of Elgato Gaming. “The 4K60 Pro gives creators the tools they need to stay ahead of the curve and give their audiences nothing less than the best.”
Robust hardware, coupled with Elgato’s custom-built software, provide a dedicated framework for maximum performance. This allows content creators to record with ease and export to their preferred editing application, crafting their final product on their own terms. Elgato’s Instant Gameview powers creators’ workflow with real-time precision and ultra low-latency — even when pushing an incredible number of pixels.
- Ultra quality: capture your gameplay in immaculate 4K resolution at 60 FPS
- Instant Gameview: power your workflow with superior low latency technology
- Dedicated software: record with ease and export to your favorite editing app
- Interface: PCIe x4
- Input: PlayStation 4 Pro, Xbox One X, unencrypted HDMI
- Output: HDMI (lag-free pass-through)
- Supported Resolutions: Up to 2160p60
- Dimensions & Weight: 178 x 121 x 21 mm, 270 g / 7 x 4.7 x 0.83 in, 9.5 oz
- Windows 10 (64-bit) 6th generation
- Intel Core i7 CPU (i7-6xxx) / AMD Ryzen 7 (or better)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10xx / AMD Radeon RX Vega (or better)
- PCIe x4/x8/x16 slot
Elgato Gaming is the leading provider of hardware and software for content creators. The company leverages decades of experience in creating innovative television recording technology from its parent company, Elgato. The result is an extensive portfolio of cutting-edge solutions designed for the ever-changing landscape of video entertainment. Elgato Gaming empowers all creators to produce high-quality, professional content by developing widely-accessible products that are both affordable and easy to use. The brand has established itself as a leader in game capture, with four powerful game capture cards and accompanying software that enables creators to easily record, upload, and livestream professional content.