Publisher HypeTrain Digital and developer Redruins Softworks present the official 1.0 launch trailer for their title Breathedge.
Breathedge is a space survival game with a humorous flair.
You play as the survivor of the spaceliner catastrophe who finds himself in the middle of a ridiculous universal conspiracy, all the while battling the elements in order to find the way home.
Currently in Early Access on Steam, Breathedge has more than 5k player reviews, 91% of which are positive.
Breathedge boasts a wild mix of awesome visuals and exciting first-person survival experience in the open space, spiced with grotesque humor.
Collect items, make tools, build vehicles, and more to help you unravel the mystery behind the explosion of the largest space vessel and all its dark secrets.
Smooth navigation through space is not without dangers: combat extreme cold and heat, ever-encroaching radiation, and coffin-robots out for blood!
- Stunning visuals and high-fidelity artwork, captured in a frozen moment of the colossal spaceship post-explosion scene
- Craft tools, build vehicles, and even construct a station to make a cozy base in space!
- Make your way through the depths of space and its ever-present dangers
- Explore the nooks and crannies of the scattered interiors and secret areas to find out what really happened to the famous space liner “Unnamed”
- Play as a guy named the Man, the grandson of a prominent engineer involved heavily in the dramatic events that took place before the catastrophe. Find out your grandpa’s legacy!
- Fight your base instincts, the dangers of open space, flying robots, and common sense
Now’s your chance to uncover the secrets and solve the mystery of the the “Unnamed” and also do stuff with chickens apparently.
The spacefaring sim is also scheduled for future release on Switch so you can explore their world on the go as you explore ours. As well as plans to port the game to Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Be sure to stick with Any Button Gaming and our partners at Stush Gaming for the latest gaming news, reviews, and features from around the world.
And if you wanna show your allegiance to ABG, you’ll be happy to know we have our own merch! All proceeds go to helping fund the site.
Don’t forget to drop us a comment down below.