In celebration of Borderland 3‘s first birthday Gearbox has decided to launch a series of mini-events. The events start on July 30 and go on for over a month, ending the 10th of September.
The entire event will be available whether you have the DLCs or not, all you need is a copy of Borderlands 3. However, Gearbox did say that Vault Hunter will be able to reap similar rewards in each of the DLC areas, as well.
Here is a full list of all planned mini-events. Note that only one event is live at all times.
- ECHOcast Overload (July 30 to August 6) – Better chance of scoring loot during Rare Chest Events in the ECHOcast Twitch extension.
- Bonus Boss Loot (August 6 to August 13) – Most bosses have an increased chance to drop Legendary loot.
- Loot Monster Mayhem (August 13 to August 20) – Increased spawn rates for Loot variant enemies.
- Show Me The Eridium (August 20 to August 27) – Increased Eridium drops, plus Eridium item discounts.
- Mayhem Made Mild (August 27 to September 3) – All Easy modifiers in Mayhem Mode.
- Making It Rain (September 3 to September 10) – Enemies drop more in-game cash.
Also, a quality-of-life update for just rolled out for Borderlands 3, which allows for already battle-scarred players to spend their Eridium stockpiles at a Veteran Rewards vending machine located on the Sanctuary 3.
For more info check out Gearbox’s official blog here.
Remember to stick around Any Button Gaming and as always, don’t forget to like and join our Facebook. Follow us on Twitter to stay up to date with all of the latest News, Blogs, and more. And if that’s not enough, why not follow us on Twitch or Instagram as well.