MiroWin Studio, the publishers behind the popular Guns’n’Stories: Bulletproof VR, is proud to announce their latest VR FPS Boiling Steel. Boiling Steel will be coming to Early Access on Steam, Oculus, and VivePort 5th December 2019 for $19.99.
A game for gamers who love fast-paced action, Boiling Steel features a complex and story-rich setting. A member of the team behind the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series has written Boiling Steel’s setting. Beautiful graphics, smooth controls, and a bot-killing arsenal of upgradable construction tools provide a truly unique experience.
Boiling Steel takes place in the far future. Centred on a colonized planet designed to be a bastion of scientific research and development. Free of bureaucratic, religious, and legal restrictions, technology advanced in leaps and bounds. By utilizing the ability to transfer the consciousness of a human into a robotic “shell”, menial tasks become easy. Hazardous work in mines and factories is completed with no danger to the workers.
You were eager for a better life. When the Engineering Corps. has hired you, you become elated.
Life Was Good…
However, when radical fanatics with unknown motives launch a virus into the system, the paradise goes up in flames. Empty shells are running rampant, controlled by the virus, murdering anyone they find.
Who is behind the virus attack and why? Why hasn’t the military arrived to rescue the colonists?
You may have been hired by the Engineering Corps and only have access to construction equipment, but it’s up to you to get to the bottom of this and you’re not going down without a fight. Therefore, you grab a power tool and turn off the safety, because it’s time to melt some metal.
Included in Boiling Steel:
- 9 tools, each with a unique playstyle, upgrades, and handling
- Experience upgrade system: The more you use a tool, the more powerful it becomes. Earn rewards for sticking with your favourite.
- Each playthrough becomes more exciting and unique as non-story missions are generated randomly.
- More than 40 combat missions equaling over 10 hours of action-packed VR shooting goodness.
- A variety of enemy shells with a multitude of armaments, configurations, and combat style.
- Overcome planetary security systems such as automated turrets, minefields, energy barriers, and more with smarts, quick reflexes, and puzzle-solving ability.
- Explore cloud-city complexes, frozen structures, sandy mining platforms, and more.
Developers MicroWin Studio is all about the interactive VR gaming experience. By using the latest in VR technology, MicroWin to provide the best gaming experience for gamers.
They are currently developing multiple projects across all major VR platforms including;
- PlayStation VR,
- HTC Cosmos and Vive,
- Oculus Rift 5,
- and standalone VR headsets Oculus Quest and HTC Focus Plus.
MicroWin believes the most effective way to create the best games is to listen to the players. During the development process, they take into account all feedback from players. They also maintain a close relationship with those that are as passionate about improving their games as they are.
As always, make sure you stick with Any Button Gaming for the latest gaming news and features from around the world. And, to hear more of our latest updates, why not follow us on social media? We’re on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.