With the upcoming launch of Fallout 76, Bethesda recently announced a contest via a tweet on the official Fallout 76 twitter page. It seems that Bethesda is looking to help one lucky Xbox player with some of the costs associated with playing the game on that system.
— Fallout (@Fallout) November 8, 2018
To enter the contest, all fans need to do is:
- Follow the official Fallout Twitter page
- Reply to one of the contest tweets, like the one above, with your guess on the number of bottle caps that will fit into the 7′ power suit (you can see the bottle caps in the photo attached to the tweet or on Mixer.com/MixerLFG.
- Include the hashtag #Fallout76CapsSweepstakes in the reply
Each submission as described above will be considered 1 entry, as long as the entrant fits with the other eligibility rules, as listed in the Official Sweepstakes Rules.
Although the tweet indicates Xbox Life Gold for life, the actual prize as outlined in the rules is:
- Fallout 76 Custom Console Xbox One X
- Xbox Life Gold “for life” – which means a code for 2 years and a $2,280 American Express cash card
The contest is open from November 7, 2018 at 10:00 pm EST to November 14, 2018 at 11:59 am EST. The draw will be held on Friday, November 16, 2018 in Rockville, Maryland and the entrant who guesses closed to the number of bottle caps without going over over will be the winner. In the event of a tie a random draw of those individuals will be done.
A few additional rules to note. The contest is only open to US and Canadian residents. There is a limit of One (1) entry per person per entry method. Replying to the tweet is the only method allowed so that would mean 1 entry per person. It’s important to note that, “the Entrant may only use one Twitter account in connection with this Sweepstakes. Any attempt to exceed the maximum number of entries per person will be considered a violation of the rules and may result in disqualification of the entrant.”
As always, don’t forget to like and join our Facebook Page/Group, and follow us on Twitter to stay up to date with all of the latest News, Blogs, and more. And if that’s not enough, why not follow us on Twitch or Instagram as well.