Bethesda has proven, yet again, that they certainly aren’t quitters. Despite heavy backlash for the way they’ve handled Fallout 76, since launch. And now Bethesda’s making another attempt to win over gamers, with more free content.
In a Reddit AMA, for Fallout 76, fans were given the chance to ask tons of questions about the game. The AMA teased possible Brotherhood of Steel content, along with a bunch of other stuff. Project lead Jeff Gardiner and lead designer Ferret Baudoin answered all of the questions.
- It seems like a new friendly Mole Miner character is coming next month. Gardiner says there’s a new, friendly, Mole Miner in the next big patch.
- The Wendigo Colossus introduced in Wastelanders will feature in a new event, coming this summer.
- The Brotherhood of Steel might play a bigger role in a future piece of DLC, or a smaller update. Gardiner says “the Brotherhood is now watching the wasteland of West Virginia very closely,” so perhaps as the Appalachian wasteland develops alongside its new residents, the Brotherhood’s interest in the region will increase.
- Players will be able to craft the Marine combat helmet “very soon.”
- Bethesda is looking into a different system to respec your skills. They hope to “fix this in the coming months.”
- The Gold Bullion economy will not change. “The end game loot for Wastelanders isn’t meant to be a tradable commodity,” Baudoin says.
- Wastelanders is the big NPC blowout, but future Fallout 76 updates and expansions will also include “NPCs, storylines, new companions, etc” according to Gardiner.
What do you think of Fallout 76? Do you think Bethesda will be able to save the game or is it doomed?
Remember to stick around Any Button Gaming and as always, don’t forget to like and join our Facebook. Follow us on Twitter to stay up to date with all of the latest News, Blogs, and more. And if that’s not enough, why not follow us on Twitch or Instagram as well.